Sunday, 5 August 2012

Sugar free heaven!

I think I have just died and gone to heaven...

A little bit of surfing online searching for something along the lines of a date and fig vegan slice has led me to a blog called Anja's Food 4 Thought.

I am in love! So many gorgeous vegan or easy to convert into vegan recipes that are sugar free! People think I am horribly worthy not to want to cook with processed sugar, especially not wanting to give it to Felix, but it's my choice and I am happy with it. It is not easy though to find delicious recipes that haven't just replaced regular sugar with some outlandish sugar syrup that's actually just fructose in disguise (agave syrup is NOT the answer to your sugary problems).


Date brownies.....chocolate banana courgette bread.....almond butter granola bars.....cherry chocolate muffins.....apple lemon honey cake.....carrot coconut banana loaf....chocolate cinnamon hazelnut spread....

I am like a kid in a sweet shop, I literally don't know where to start. instead I shall just sit here for a while with a happy little smile of anticipation on my face.

Thank you to another new discovery for taking me to Anje's blog: http://www.tastespotting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment