Saturday, 8 September 2012

Road Trip Photos!

Okay, so it wasn't exactly a road trip, more like a 45 minute drive to meet my parents in a cafe near Bala, but you have to make the most out of life, don't you?

On the way back, Husband Kev thought it would be good to take some photos on my phone. To record the journey. Or collect art reference material. Or just pass the time. I'm not entirely sure.

Neither am I entirely sure about the results. I have picked out three of my favourites. I feel they really capture the spirit of the journey.

Enjoy!



A bit of a shaky start, but anyone can fire off a random picture before they actually aim, can't they?





I presume he was recording where we were on the road trip with this one. At least I hope so.





Right. Well. It's vaguely arty? Not at all sure how he managed to capture this one since I was driving at the time.

So much for the beautiful Welsh landscape...

No comments:

Post a Comment